We draft Affidavits of Execution Templates
Affidavit of Execution – Drafted for you FREE by Notary Pro Canada
Are you looking to provide proof your Last Will and Testament was validly signed? Do you need an Affidavit of Execution to prove the witnesses who signed your Will? Or to establish that you are the sole support parent?
We can draft this FREE Affidavit of Execution for you in the format expected for probate purposes.
Simply complete the form below to begin. Get started below:
Document drafting service process:
- Simply complete the form above
- Your Affidavit template will be instantly emailed to you in the Microsoft Word file format (.docx).
- You can edit or change the document as much as you wish.
- You can then book an appointment with us to digitally notarize the document ($30 standard notarization fee applies) by booking online here.
- Ready? Click here to complete the form.
Please do NOT book an appointment until after we send your draft document via email.
Notary Pro Canada: your Affidavit drafting specialists. Trust the Pros. Click here to draft your document!
Questions? Click here to email us.
OSAP offers funding through:
- grants: money you don’t have to pay back
- a student loan: money you need to repay once you’re done school
When you apply for OSAP, we automatically consider you for both grants and loans. If you don’t want to take a loan, you can decline it after your application is approved.
There are also programs to help you repay your student loan once you’re done school.
- Canadian citizens
- Permanent residents, or
- Protected persons
For full-time students and part-time students with study periods of 21 weeks or more, your OSAP application is due no later than 60 days before the end of your study period. For part-time students with study periods of 20 weeks or less, your application is due no later than 40 days before the end of your study period. For OSAP, the study period is usually the normal school year for your program.
Third, you complete the Master Student Financial Assistant Agreement, if required. You may also need to complete the signature and declaration forms, and provide additional documents, like an OSAP affidavit.
For more information on how to apply for OSAP, visit the Government of Ontario’s How to apply for OSAP.
In a few instances, OSAP will require that you provide a sworn and signed statement about certain elements within your application. These may conclude:
- Your common-law status
- Sole supporting parent
- You are separated, divorced, or widowed
- Spouse Income Verification
- Parent Income Verification
- Your marital status
For more information about all requirements for an OSAP application, visit the Ontario Student Assistance Program.