In 3 easy steps
Electronically sign and digitally notarize your documents online, without leaving your home.
- No app or account creation required
- Notarize your documents in minutes with same-hour service
- Fully secure, with encrypted signatures and audit log
- Our Notaries are licensed Lawyers and Paralegals
- Permitted across Canada and accepted globally
Online vs in-person
Here’s how notarizing online works
Fill out the form below, and upload your document(s) and ID.
Connect with Notary Pro via online video call
Electronically sign and receive completed document within minutes!
Why remote online
It’s fast and convenient
Notary Pro is Canada’s premier remote online notary public service offering electronic signature and virtual witnessing services. Your documents will be notarized any time and anywhere convenient for you.
Safe & Legal
Your security comes first
Our digital signature platform includes a ‘chain of custody’ record-keeping feature which protects the integrity of your document, and gives confidence to the person or organization which receives it.
All video calls use encrypted passwords. Your documents are also backed-up, stored securely, and password-protected.
Our team is constantly monitoring regulatory developments to ensure total compliance with industry best practices.
Our top experts at your service
We recruit and hire only fully licensed and qualified notary publics and commissioners. All our notaries are all accomplished lawyers and paralegals, called to the Ontario Bar or other provincial Bar, and are in good standing with their provincial Law Society. We strive to provide the best in-class service with exceptional notary talent.
Documents that we can and cannot notarize online
Document we CAN notarize online
- Service Ontario / Ministry of Finance documents, including the and Sworn Statement for the Transfer of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario and the Sworn Statement for a Family Gift of a Used Vehicle in the Province of Ontario
- Affidavits (any type) including OSAP Affidavits
- Statutory Declarations
- Recommended Consent Letter for children traveling abroad (commonly referred to as a travel consent letter)
- CCDC 9A – Statutory Declaration of Progress Payment Distribution by Contractor
- Delayed birth registration forms
- Application to amend birth registration
- Declaration affirming parentage
- Election to change of name of child under the age of 12
- Statutory declaration by an applicant to correct an error in registration
- Legal name change application
- Blank statutory declaration
- Insurance claims
- Common law status affidavits
- Special invitations to family members overseas
- Passport applications (in lieu of guarantor)
- Pension purpose attestations of recipient being alive and confirming their residency
- Residency document
- Lost passport
- Single status certificate
- Federal government permanent residency card applications
- Municipal Information Form (MIF) for liquor license
- Affidavit waiving vaccinations based on religious grounds
- and many more!
Documents we CANNOT notarize online
We cannot provide online electronic signing and digital notarizing for the following:
- Last Will & Testament (these must be physically signed – book our “Last Will & Testament” virtual witnessing service)
- Power of Attorney (these must be physically signed – book our “Power of Attorney” virtual witnessing service)
Documents that require in-person, pen and paper appointments
- Negotiable Instruments (Promissory Notes, Loan Agreements, etc)
- Certified true copies of original documents (i.e. “notarized copies”)
- Separation Agreements / Divorce Agreements