COVID-19 & Notary Public Services
The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak is a grave threat to public health. Given the in-person, face-to-face nature of notary public services, Notary Pro Canada is treating this situation with the utmost caution, as we place the health of our team and you – our clients – as the top priority.
The COVID-19 threat has necessitated strict Health and Safety Protocols and operational changes at Notary Pro Canada, as follows:
- Please be aware that effective March 14, 2020, we will only be accepting debit and credit card payments (via contactless tap and chip) and we will not accept cash. This is an effort to further minimize the risk to everyone posed by the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
- Pre-Payment Online: You can now pre-pay for your notary service online through the intake form when booking your appointment. Please be sure to pay for the correct number of documents being notarized.
- Document Upload Option: Clients can now upload digital copies of their documents and their identity cards via the online intake form when booking an appointment.
- Your notary can print the document, sign it in advance, and review your identity card electronically.
- At the scheduled appointment time, you will present your ID, sign the document(s), and pay for your notarized document via debit or credit.
- Or, pre-pay for your notary service online when completing the intake form.
We trust that you will appreciate these essential health and safety protocols in light of the major threat to everyone’s health presented by the COVID-19 outbreak.