Digital-only documents Certified as True Copies online!
If you need a certified true copy (CTC) of a document that was only issued in a digital format, try our digital-only CTC remote online notarization services.
- No app or account creation required
- Notarize your digital-only documents (i.e. original PDF files) in minutes with same-hour service
- Fully secure, with encrypted signatures and audit log
- Our Notaries are licensed Ontario Lawyers and Paralegals
- Permitted across Canada and accepted globally
Getting a Digital Certified True Copy
Here’s how it works
Select “Digital Certified True Copy” in our Remote Notary booking form. Upload your digital-only document along with your ID.
Connect with our notary via online video call.
Electronically sign and receive your certified true copy of your digital-only document with a notary seal.
Common questions about Digital-Only Certified True Copies
What is a digital-only Certified True Copy?
A digital-only Certified True Copy is a notarized copy of an original digital/electronic-only document, for example: any digital document that was originally and only ever created in an electronic / digital format such as a PDF, Word file or any electronic format.